Private Wine Tour in Santorini
Sip your way around Santorini on a 5-hour private wine tour of the island, visiting three traditional wineries!
While savouring up to 12 different varietals made from grapes such as the indigenous Assyrtiko, learn all about the island’s unique viticulture that produces some of the most crisp and seductively sweet wine in the Mediterranean.
Walk around a volcanic vineyard, explore the wineries’ cellars and enjoy a platter of local delicacies to eat alongside the wine.
- Enjoy 5-hour private Santorini wine tour, led by a wine-expert guide/ sommelier.
- Visit three of the island’s traditional wineries to learn about Santorini’s winemaking.
- Sample local cheese, salami and olives alongside wine tastings.
- Admire the charming landscape of the countryside filled with scenic villages and rolling hills.
- Take the day version and stop at the “Yellow Donkey” micro-brewery to sample the local beer. *
- Take the sunset version and enjoy the world-famous sunset of Santorini during wine tastings on the caldera cliffs.
- The itinerary can be customized on the spot by your private guide to meet your interests or include additional stops
- Departs daily at 10:30 & 16:00 approx.
- This is a private tour that can accommodate 2 up to 8 guests.
- from 1st April to 10th November.
* The brewery remains closed on Sundays
Included in the price:
- Pick up & drop-off at your Santorini Hotel or Fira town (Cruise port)
- Visit to 3 renowned wineries featured in respected wine magazines such as Wine Spectator and Decanter; includes admission fees
- Wine tasting of 12 different wine styles from Santorini and Greece.
- English-speaking, Greek wine expert guide / Sommelier.
- Mini wine-tasting tutorial of Greek wines.
- Snack plate with local cheese and olives to eat alongside tastings.
- All taxes.
this tour online!