Santorini Cooking Class and Wine Tasting Tour
Treat yourself to a fun & informative wine tour in Santorini, followed by a culinary feast filled with Santorini flavours and traditional Greek delights.
The day starts with a visit to a volcanic vineyard. Stroll past the unique basket vines and learning about the local viticulture that makes Santorini’s vine-growing respected worldwide for its distinctive means of production.
During the tour, visit 2 traditional wineries and taste the island’s delicious wines including Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
Then help a local chef prepare a feast of classic Greek delicacies and island specialties, and savour them alongside a glass of Greek wine or a firewater such as Ouzo. Savour the fruits of your labour at the end of your cooking lesson!
- 6-hour guided wine-tasting and cooking class tour in Santorini.
- Visit to 2 traditional wineries and an occasion to learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture.
- Tasting of up to 8 different types of wine such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
- Learn how to cook Santorini signature dishes by a Greek chef.
- Savour all your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson.
- Small groups with a maximum of 8 ensure an intimate and personalized experience
- Departs daily at 10.30 am, from 1st April to 10th November.
Included in the price:
- Pick up & drop-off at your Santorini Hotel or Cruise ship port.
- Visits to 2 traditional wineries in the countryside of Santorini, including admission fees
- Wine-tasting of 8 different samples of wine.
- English-speaking, wine expert guide & a local chef.
- Cooking class.
- Full lunch and beverages.
- All taxes.
this tour online!