Wine and Food Lovers: Santorini Cooking Class and Wine Tasting Tour
Treat yourself to a fun & informative wine tour in Santorini, followed by a culinary feast filled with Santorini flavors and traditional Greek delights.
The day starts with a visit to a volcanic vineyard. Stroll past the unique basket vinesand learning about the local viticulture that makes Santorini’s vine-growing respected worldwide for its distinctive means of production.
During the tour, visit 2 traditional wineries and taste the island’s delicious wines including Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
Then help a local chef prepare a feast of classic Greek delicacies and island specialties, and savor them alongside a glass of Greek wine or a firewater such as Ouzo. Savor the fruits of your labor at the end of your cooking lesson!
• 6-Hour guided wine-tasting and cooking class tour in Santorini.
• Visit 2 traditional wineries and learn about Santorini’s unique viticulture.
• Sample up to 8 different types of wine such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
• Learn how to cook Santorini signature dishes by a Greek chef.
• Savor all your fresh-cooked creations at the end of your cooking lesson.
• Small groups with a maximum of 8 ensure an intimate and personalized experience.
Additional Information: Price 150€
Departs daily at 10.30 am, from April 1st to November 10.
What is Included:
- Pick up & drop-off at your Santorini Hotel or Cruise ship port.
- Visits at 2 traditional wineries in the countryside of Santorini.
- Wine-tasting of 8 different samples of wine.
- English-speaking, wine expert guide & a local chef.
- Cooking class.
- Full lunch and beverages.
- All taxes.
- Admissions and tasting fees at the wineries.
this tour online!